Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Environment Sketches!

I really enjoy sketching environments! They're one of my favorite subjects to draw! This summer I've been practicing a lot in avoiding compositions with flat angles and I'm having a lot of fun in the process! I did some environment sketches a couple of weeks ago that I really like and decided to translate them into digital sketches. Since I wanna be a story artist, I thought it would be great to put in some time working digitally. Digital storyboarding can be time savy when done right but it's a huge challenge for me since I mostly work traditionally, which I enjoy a lot, but in this digital age where the advent of digital medium has brought forth astounding possibilities to artists, I can't imagine it being detrimental to my learned craft but a big help!!





And here are the original sketches I did on paper which I kinda like more.




-Yon



3 comments: